Thursday, November 17, 2005

Better Now!

Back now and feeling MUCH better. Nasty thing it was, I am quite certain noone wants the gory details, but it involved a LOT of aches, pains, and throwing up. Paul, my bandmate from Folk UnderGround, came out for two days to make me tea and comfort me and be generally wonderful. Many thanks for all the kind wishes. I am certainly over it, but still pretty tired, so this may be short today.

Mimi Ko is a wonderful photographer! I can't wait for these Bond photos. A copy of the new Endless cd showed up at the house the other day ( and I am really enjoying it ! ) and the photos were all Mimi shots, really lovely. ( Endless folk, where can people check this new cd out? )

No gigs this weekend, a weekend off? Who knew???? Next week tho, some real fun, more Tim Malloys, Wednesday thru Saturday at the Half Time Rec in St Paul, 9:30 to 1:00am. Perfect on Thanksgiving after to much food and family!

That's about it for today, except to tell you it is COLD here. As in Winter Arrived, in a not mess around manner. Last weekend we had a tornado watch and and by Monday, snow and below zero windchills. We don't mess around here in the Midwest. I havn't had a chance to test Prius in the Snowing Down Upon Us snow yet, but I hear it handles well.

Love and Healthiness, Lorraine

5 Comments:

At 8:32 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

Not that this will make you feel better, but when I think our weather is brutally cold I just take a peek up your way and usually feel a lot better. (sorry!) ;-)

Hooray for friends who will brave the flu to look after you!

We had the tornado action here, though fortunately it skirted just south of us. There were snow flurries today and the birds drained both my seed tubes by my window.

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Hey, who wouldn't love someone with "fairy" in her name. You're so cute!
Madame M

 
At 4:59 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

It's snowing like crazy here in Michigan today - we get lots of lake effect snow, and nothing sounds better than a blanket and tea! Glad you're feeling better Lorraine, be sure to pamper yourself!!!

 
At 6:33 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

It's very cold here in the D.C. metro region. No snow yet, though.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Van said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Drat! I am going to be out of town. Live bands after family Thanksgiving are perfect. A couple years ago my cousin and I found a little club with live music, and it made the day much better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home