Monday, November 07, 2005

Cars and Double K's

Good Morning All...

I think Car is getting about 50 miles to the gallon, and it does get higher with the eletric in town, i think. It has a neat screen too that tells you where the power is coming from. I want to look around on the net, I have heard there are sites out there that tell you all the secrets of Prius that are not covered in the book. I really want to know too how it handles in the winter...This week I take it back to the dealer for some detailing, which I think is like Scotch Gaurding the car so when I make a mess of it, it will not stain.

Sounds like the time might work pretty well for our talk , even for Scottish K And Bellydancing Girl. We went a couple of hours on Halloween as I recall. We'll stick around again if it is a Party. I'll try and get Birdchick back and maybe Big Sexy from the Tim Malloys and of course our Sexy Librarian!

I see on the comments that there are now two K's posting. Well, now, that certainly clears up a few things. Two K's posting and I am treating you as one. Only here, hee-hee! ( at the risk of being hit shall I say, maybe one of you could be OK? )

New photos on the photo page!

Ok, I am off to work, all very exciting today. I think I am playing with the Tim Malloys tomorrow night, I'll confirm that laster, and I am sitting in with St Domminics Trio on Wednesday for sure, and maybe Thursday.

Love and Magic, Lorraine

7 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

Hey Lorraine - the hubby just replaced his old car with a Prius, it's sweet isn't it. Kinda like driving a spaceship. Does yours have the navigation package? i'll pass on to the hubby your interest in all things Prius -- i think he has some sites he can direct you to for goodies :-)

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

BLACK RULES! Doesn't that car look super-spiffy in black????

Oh yeah, i just sent her a very long Balticon-related email **snicker**. i don't know for sure what one does at a corset panel, but (i thought) Malena referred to it as Malena's Magical Makeovers..... i think that no matter what actually "happens" there will be a very strong girl vibe going on, it'll rock!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

::snicker:: You know, there's a part of me that is just rolling on the floor laughing at being called "Bellydancing Girl." Ah, well, if the shoe fits.......and in my case it's now needs to be a size 11.

And of course you don't need the navigation package. Fabulous people don't get lost, they just take the scenic route. ;)

 
At 5:13 PM , Blogger invincor said...

Thanks for the mileage report. If my income ever gets high enough (or if the prices come down), I'll definitely go hybrid.

It's just "Car," eh? Like a spaceship? Hmm... you know, KARR was the evil twin of KITT on "Knight Rider". Is that what you're driving? ;)
- Steve Manfred, River Falls, WI

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Hey girls! I'm working on the Corset panel with Ravyn. What's a corset panel without a little make-up lesson, huh? It's going to be so fun, I am expecting to do a few guy make-ups too. Chris the Fop, are you game, honey? I can't wait. The Malena line will be out by then, so I'll be taking orders. I want to design for all shapes and sizes, so let me know what you like ok? Tell me what you hate most about how your clothes fit, so I can make things lay better on those beautiful bodies. YEAH!
I want to design corsets/clothes with curvy girls in mind. After all, there is a world beyond 5 7 9! Every woman deserves to feel sexy. Get ready girls!

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

I usually average just over 50 mpg, and if I really push it (coasting up hills, dropping down to 53mph every once in a while on highways) I can get up to 62 mpg in the summer.

There are dozens of Yahoo!Groups devoted to the Prius, but the two groups for Prius hacking are "Prius_Technical_Stuff" and "PriusMods" and one general group that often includes tips on how to get into hidden diagnostic screens and reset things without any hackery, "toyota-prius".

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/PriusMods/
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius_Technical_Stuff/
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota-prius/

The best site for purchasing Prius add-on components is Dave's Coastal Electronic Technologies:

http://www.coastaletech.com/

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Lord Daecabhir said...

Hullo Lorraine and Malena... this is ravyn's hubby and Balticon programming slave, erm coordinator belatedly checking in. I spoke with Marty Gear (our Costuming Program Head) this past weekend, and he was delighted at the thought of Malena's Magical Makeover. And this was before he saw the photos from the CD cover - Marty is a sucker for beautiful long hair!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home