Monday, November 28, 2005

Online Party on Wednesday!

Our second monthly Halloween Cross Country Corset Convention or, online chat , as it it is sometimes called is coming up on Wednesday the 30th , this month. It will be at 6:00pm West Coast time, 8:00pm Central time and 9:00pm East Coast time.

Send us your Yahoo IM ID and we will add you to our list so you can get into the chat. Malena and I are going to rummage around Yahoo IM tomorrow and see if there is an easier way to go about this, but it might be the way to go this month.

We will have two webcams going, so we will each have to invite you to view the webcam, hopefully one can view two at once, otherwise , you will have to choose who to look at , her or I.

( Malena, are you going to wear a corset? That may settle the question, hee-hee )

Last month was a fine Halloween Party, it got REALLY silly and if Big Sexy, the Birdchick and Paul all show up.....Malena and I are WAY to innocent !!! ( well, me anyway, hee-hee, she's a sassy little vixen ) Maybee we can actually get around to talking about music this time!!!

That's about it for tonight. I am counting my calories, taking my walks and waiting for a snowstorm that is meant to be swirling on thru this evening. If we get snow this winter I am going to ski every day, the past couple years have been really dissapointing, snow wise and cross country skiing burns more calories than almost anything ( about a million an hour, based on how it feels )

Hope to see you online on Wednesday, where ever you are...
( Sorry so late for you, Scottish K!!!! )

Love and Snow Bunnies,
Lorraine

9 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

pooh.
I'll be in class. meh.
Have fun without me!

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Sorry Mistress Mousey. We'll miss you! Can't wait to meet you someday...in San Fran...at an Opera House sale.
Wishful thinking, but hey!

 
At 7:09 AM , Blogger Van said...

Bah. I was already double-booked for tomorrow night, and I just re-arranged someone else. Going to miss this :(

 
At 10:48 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Sign me up. I'm l334_haZ0r.

How does it work?

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

Dan, If *I* got it last month, you'll find it a breeze :-) At some point you'll get an invite to join the webcam thing, then go up to "Friends" and scroll down to View Friend's Webcam. Prepare to see rainbow haired, corseted clad vixens... mind the per-minutes charges 'tho. They kept raising them as the evening went on ;-)

I'm con-fuzzled over the time zones. The world clock site is telling me that I'm 3 hours ahead of LA, but I could've sworn when in Wisconsin this month we were on the same time zone, and they're only 2 hours apart according to www.timeanddate.com

I'll be there, nonetheless. I'm cam-less, but then again also corset-less so you will all have to imagine me in a Snoopy shirt :-D

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Well, I'm going to go download Yahoo!IM now. I should be firerowan, as I am on several Yahoo!groups. I'll try to jump in when I get back home, around 9:30 PM CST.

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

I need a Yahoo!IM client?

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

^^^

I think so.... and don't you already have it? I mean if you have the username and all, and it showed up OK in my Yahoo Messenger thingie...

I downloaded it since that seemed to be the simplest route. I also have iChat but don't think that works with the Yahoo chat going on here. It was easy to figure out how to see the cam-cast last time with Yahoo Messenger, but there may be other compatible apps. It's beyond my knowledge, sorry.

 
At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Become personal fitness trainer Camel toes latinas Online mcse Ford explorer fire Weight gain with effexor latin america - map of latin american future development insurance motorcycle price license plate frames gang bang bus Lamborghini crashes Looking for compare affordable car ins quotes Butts calendar gunbound wc latino aimbot gratis Free male impotence Latino dance krakw Text and music of latin mass http://www.buy-online-propecia.info/220-1-propecia.html http://www.latinwomen1.info/latinas_sex_pic.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home