Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday, for lack of a better title....

Well, there isn't a lot of exciting wonderful things to tell you about today. All the power is back on, which is pretty exciting in my book, actually. Malena is beyond busy this week, but I am sure once she gets a moment to breath she will post something fun about what she is up to. And, I am sorry to tease you, but I did have one really cool thing happen today, but I have to wait a few days to tell you about it. ( it's not something to do with my Job or Boss, so settle down...)

I have been working hard these days, and I will say when ones Boss is going on a trip, that includes visits to China, Italy, Hungary, UK, Sweden, and Japan, there is a fair amount of work for the Assistant settling up all the travel and schedules. One tends to work at really weird hours...Our Kitty is helping from the road, but she is halfway around the world these days. ( and we SURE do miss her!!!! Maybe she will post a little something...)

On the video front, the Stellar Kimberly and the Amazing Byrdie are hard at work editing You all will be the first to know when it is done and ready to see. From the raw footage I have seen, it looks to be magic! Malena is truly amazingly wonderful in front of a camera. A mermaid, a fairy and a princess she is. I feel a little like a bull in a china shop in front of the camera myself, hee-hee, but she was born to it. I feel so lucky to get to work with people like her and Kimberly and Byrdie, ( and not to forget Ashley! ) they made the shoot SO fun, and made me feel SO comfortable.

Ok, so I am beyond tired tonight and have no brain left. I will leave you with this photo I found today and your mission, should you chooses to accept it is :

Caption.......Let's have them, my dears!

Love and Kitties, Lorraine

17 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Oh, and Dan Guy, Kitty Haiku is expected from you.

We are waiting....

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Canine to and fro,
"Woof! Woof! Woof!" outside window.
Kittens laugh out loud.


Yes, I know I'm not Dan Guy. ;)

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

"oh danny boy....."
i don't uh, remember any more lyrics than that, hmmm, wonder why?
Danth must write Haiku
do the cat photos justice
His skill is needed

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

Good start, you guys rule!

 
At 7:02 PM , Blogger Beez said...

Feelings.....whoa whoa whoa

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

You are sure this is not a kitty version of Cerberus ? They look a little entangled...

Mommyyyy ! Call out the repair-man: we are stuck again !

 
At 9:26 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Kittens entangled
Furry snake laughing out loud
Pointy teeth and ears.

 
At 11:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No, wait, I've got one. Okay, these three guys walk into a bar . . . "

(they look like they're laughing at the best joke ever! a fantastic picture!)

 
At 2:07 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Looks to me like people have beaten me to the haikus. Perhaps if I get bored at work I'll try for a LOLcat sestina? *evil laugh*

Soiled shoes? clawed drapes? --
who knows what mischief you'll find? --
with two cats laughing.

In Mother Russia,
two-headed LOLcat
CAN HAZ LAFF AT J00!

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

I think the kitties are laughing...It reminds me of me and when I make atruly bad joke and the only defense I have is ..

I Slay Myself!!!!!

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

Have you heard this one
Mushroom walks into a bar
I do slay myself

( ok, so it' late and I have ben gigging all night. And I only know that one joke.....)

 
At 1:15 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

ladies & gents,
i am saluting the L'aM team. in Belgium, today. it is amazing here, and so many bands i am excited to see. We are sharing the stage with NIN, and Trent's dressing room is directly above mine. Hello! we will get a broom to bang on the ceiling when he is noisy.

Lacuna Coil plays at 3 pm, so you know where i will be.
Quiche, who knew you'd like the Gene Simmons!!?? i love the son, i only watched it with you!!!! need to come back soon to catch up on comics & kittys.
look at my Europe photos so far on my blog:
http://furrytiger.blogspot.com/
xoxox i willl work on my Kitty haiku.

 
At 1:56 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

gODS KitTy!!!! woW is thAt eVeR COOL...

Kitty caption:

left kitty: Did I hear you say you were dressing right under Trent!!!

right kitty: Keep it down you NINny, I'm trying to sleep (yawn)

sorry... I am in the midst of an anime-con (yeah anime) and as such my brain is a wee rotten*

 
At 1:57 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

yeah for anime-ridden brains*

 
At 2:02 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

and tomorrow I'm dressing as LaM... with corset(ish thing) and coloured hair clips :-)

 
At 10:38 AM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

Jet setting Kitty come home soon!!!! We need you here!

Rubius, we will be getting pictures, won't we????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home