Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Venus Photo Shoot and COMICON!

I know that Malena has all sorts of fun things she is planning on talking about, as soon as she gets half a moment, but she is busy today, so in the meantime, here are some Cute Cat photos for you......

You know, they are darned hard to shoot, Kitties are, they simply won't stay STILL. As difficult as herding them it is....

As well, more Venus for you.....( we need Kimberly out here, now SHE could get some cute shots!!! )









___________________________________________________________________
Hi all! Malena here. That is one freaky cute kitten. It's head is HUGE! Nothing is cuter than a baby. Even baby buzzards are cute. (not as cute as furry things though)

Kitty, Lorraine and I are getting ready for COMICON. American Scary is doing a screening on Thursday Night. Here's that info:

AMERICAN SCARY
Thursday, July 26
7:30-9:15pm
Room 26AB


Neil Gaiman will be making an appearance at Comicon
to promote his screenplay STARDUST, starring Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer and Claire Daines. Our own Kitty Cat, Neil's LA assistant is going to be selling Neil Gaiman merchandise at BOOTH 1033. I will be there off and on for signings. Comicon is a blast, so come by and party with us!
Now I'm off to pick out some leather gowns for the fanboys. He hee

8 Comments:

At 10:47 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Venus is a precious little thing. She seems a spirited kitten alright.
Take loads of pics at comic-con, PLEASE!
Are you going as well, Lorraine ?

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

She is adorable. Truly beautiful markings.

I hope you have a great time at Comicon!!

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Ms. Venus is cute regardless of what she's doing. :)

Have fun at ComiCon!

 
At 8:23 AM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

Nope, no comic con for me, I doged that bullet, hee-hee...

I think Malena had a blast and will post something soon. I think Kitty and my Boss are beyond beat, Kitty is amazing tho, and I am greatful for her!

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

That cat is beyond cute.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

oh yes, Lolo you were the wise one to do a Matrix move and dodge the crazy bullet. Although great fun was had by all. .... am still catching up on sleep.
Going to be posting an entry soon on my blog (i konw i know!!so slow)
i would like to thank Danth Guyth for his amazing help---i feel like writing a Beowulf-style epic poem on DG's talents...it shall start like so:
"in the modern age, a lad was bornth with binary code coursing through his DNA..." ok, well it is a start...

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

lol... love it kitty..

Danth is amazingth, kindth, and helpfulth.

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Malena said...

yes yes yes I am with Kitty. I will be posting MORE fun COMICON photos soon. Today is the first day where I've been able to "relax". (Don't make me tell you how busy a relaxed day is at the TEVES house) So give me a few days and I'll post the "too hot for public display" photos! Wehoo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home