Monday, July 16, 2007

Venus of Doom!



Here's a couple more Mac Photos of Venus, my camera is fixed and we will try and get better ones soon. Bengal Kitties are not SLOW, they move FAST and are very like the jungle cats they were bred from. She does everything they do in the wild, dragging things, hiding, jumping and stalking. ( And sitting in her water bowl. ) ( also , I am not sure if Asian Lepord Cats in the wild are quite so intent on trying to e-mail Someone, running back and forth across the keyboard and desparately trying to surf the web for, well, do we really want to know for WHAT??? ) Facinating little bits of pure energy. So sweet tho!

Here is my little Sweetness attempting to eat Holly Blacks new book Tithe.......



I sent Malena some more pics from my camera today, they are all of her as the Mermaid tho, so she will have to decide which ones can go out into the world, hee-hee! I have been talking with Kimberly every day and her and Byrdie are more and more excited as they get further into the edit!

I will leave you with this...



Venus telling me it is high time SHE got some attention....

Love, Mermiads and Kitties,
Lorraine

8 Comments:

At 5:44 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

I love the photos of your baby Venus! She's a darling! May I ask, what book are you reading? I also read in your boss's blog that you had to give up some of your cats to him because your house is too small, does he now have Miss Misty kitty?

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

I love the photos of your baby Venus! She's a darling! May I ask, what book are you reading? I also read in your boss's blog that you had to give up some of your cats to him because your house is too small, does he now have Miss Misty kitty?

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger kali_licious said...

Cute cute cute kitty! A bit like having an ornery sentient superball with teeth, huh? Ah the joy of kittens:)

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

She's a real cutie.
She seems to have lost all of her initial shyness.
If she runs accross your keyboard, maybe she want to have her own blog?

 
At 6:08 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Venus is adorable! It figures you'd get a "world wild web" cat, Lorraine. ^_^

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

I was surprise to find out that there are mermaids in Minneapolis and they don't look like you, Lorraine (nor like Malena...)

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

You might want to be careful with your books if Miss Venus is jealous of them. My first cat was jealous of books, and she tore up a couple of them when I wasn't home and had left them laying around. At least the pages she scratched up were ones I'd already read.

Other than that, she's a Prrrretty kitty. ;)

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

eehh... that's terrible ariandalen.

she is a beautiful little huntress. I hope she treats your books well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home