Tuesday, June 26, 2007

First days in New York

Out in New York we are. I think I am posting as Malena, but that is not all bad, it's like she is here too.

She is actually asleep right now, we have been shooting non-stop since we got here, uh, was it yesterday? It is hard to tell. We shot late into the night, and then re-did costume and make up and shot at dawn. ( which requires one be up long before dawn, do the math...)

It is magic tho, pure magic. We are loving every minute. Kimberly and Byrdie are amazing, genius, and magic themselves. Malena on camera is pure poetry. They have a crew who are wonderful and everyone is working so hard to make this wonderful. Chris and I haven't shot anything yet, which is ok by me, hee-hee, I am great behind the camera lines, and love it, and I am great on stage, but have never been in front of the camera. Every one assures me I will do just fine and they will make sure of it.

We are so happy, Chris, Malena and I , and can't wait for all of you to see what we are making. It's very like being in the studio recording, very intense, very focused, very hard work.

And we wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world....

More as time and brain allow....

Love and Video,

Lorraine and Malena ( and all )

6 Comments:

At 10:25 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Have a great time of it all !
Sounds like hard work (but then again most interesting and valuable things are) but sounds like you are in capable hands too, so it should all be worth it.
Try and enjoy NYC as well (not all work).
N.

 
At 5:17 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Sounds magical and awesome! I can't wait to see the video.

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger xxxxx said...

You will be awesome in front of the Camera! Don't sweat it.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger scored4life said...

Glad you are having a blast! Enjoy this magical time and take some pictures for us, will ya? I'd love to get a glimpse of what it's like, though I know that nothing can fully translate.

Lorraine, you will be fantastic in front of the camera, so don't worry your pretty little red head.

Malena, you rock and you know it. I miss ya darling.

Jealous, (slightly *wink*)

-Paul

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

Dearest Lorraine; Stop playing Phantom of the Opera with us and reveal the new look? I'm dying toi see your new hair as well as Malena's mermaid creations! Have a wonderful time in the Big Apple, I dance in a major ballet company there and I know that New York is full of such creative engery! Enjoy you bewitching Goth Goddesses! Namaste.

 
At 11:59 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

Thanks for the update!!! I hope you both live it up!! I have full confidence in you, I know you will both shine. Lorraine, you have nothing to fear.. you are beautiful and talented and brilliant... and all you have to do to show that is Be Yourself... you got it... it's natural on you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home