Friday, March 16, 2007

Webcam Concert , Anyone?

Quick post before I am off for Day #2 of the St Pats Marathon! Day #1 last night was a whole lot of fun. AND I learned a lovely fact last night about Charlie's Pub......

The whole Pub is a wireless Hot Spot, with an open wireless network.

Doesn't THAT open up some possibilities??????

Dan Guy??? I think we might be talking about some things. Not for this weekend, but soon...

On the cat front, Fred is fine , apparently. The vet could not find anything wrong, and on the way home he proved to me he could , uh, in fact, well that what we thought was the problem, was, uh, not a problem. Misty the poor mangeled cat was meant to have gotten her kitty dreadlocks combed out, as my last groomer did, but instead they shaved her. Badly. But on the bright side, she seems much happier without all the knots hurting her, and is as cuddly as one could wish in a cat.

Had a nice talk with Chris about the new cd, which is very very close, and it looks like he really will be coming out to record in a couple of weeks!!!!! The Hera cd of our concert is on it's way as well, and we will be giving it a listen as soon as possible.

Send some good thoughts out for me these next couple of days! It's going to be WILD. ( Elizabeth from Dreamhaven who was there last night, says she is coming tonight and ALL day Saturday. She may be as crazy as we are! ) And send some out to Malena who is off to shoot bad guys all weekend in a schedule every bit as mad as mine is!

Love, Music and Movies,
Lorraine

7 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

"Oh, to be in England now that Spring is here..."

What a lovely time of year! This morning while driving to yoga class on my XM radio I heard Felix Mendelssohn's "A Midsummer's Night Dream" - Andre Previn conducting the London orchestra. Such beautiful piece of music and Mendelssohn was only 17 years old when he composed this lovely, complex work of spring's delight and magic. Then it came to me it's just a few days before the Vernal Equinox. Spring is almost here! Maybe because of that, I have Spring Fever, maybe I'm in love, maybe it's the thrill of March Madness - go Bruins! (Okay, girls use your magic fingers for the UCLA game this weekend)! Maybe because I have a hot date and a hot, sexy, black lace dress to wear on that date. Who knows , Spring Fever has hit me! Lorraine - you're an angle to take such good care of Fred. Give that kitty some TLC, spoil him and pet him and maybe he'll come around. And please stop calling him "Unlucky Fred" it may be messing with his karma! Still, you are such a lovely person to care for him so. I'll keep praying for him to Saint Francis of Assisi to keep him safe and healthy. Thank you for telling us about his condition.
I hope you and the actress Malena enjoy a magical Saint Patrick's Day! Namaste!

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger kali_licious said...

Good thoughts wafting your way:) (and Malena's too)

I'm glad Fred is ok, even if he did do something not nice to your car.

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

Sure looking forward to the new cd(s?)... and ooohhh,...OOHHH that webcam idea is GREAT!!! Danth you are magic...we have full faith in your munificent mind.

Super happy to hear about Fred. Very glad Misty is cuddly again. Min, the kitty at my work is a great orange Persian and I always feel sorry for their fur and inbreeding related issues. My cat LaMie is an extra joy every day.

You know you always have my best thoughts directed south and east towards you and Malena (and the rest of you LaMies).. every day.

I wore my LaM shirt to work today (sometimes it's really nice not having a strict dress-code) and showed my boss's wife some of the pics on this blog and showed them both the picture of LaMie over at the Poppets on Tour page of www.Poppetplanet.com, Lisa's fantastic new site.
... now must go enjoy Zim.

 
At 1:17 AM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Heaps of good thoughts floating their way to you.
Thank for the Fred and Misty update.
Have fun.

 
At 7:47 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Oh, be still my beating web geek heart; wifi, you say? ^_^ We definitely need to get you set up to stream concerts.

You've got a Mac laptop with a built-in camera, right? I'm wondering if that'd cut it or if I need to send you an all-in-one webcam device that you just plug in and point at the stage.

So glad to hear that Fred is fine! Sorry (if) he demonstrated it in your car.

Can't wait for the CDs.

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Yes! YES! YES!
A webcam concert would be FABULOUS!

Glad to hear that Misty has forgiven you, and that Fred is back to himself.

 
At 3:10 PM , Blogger Olga Nunes said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the CD.. and the track of your gypsy violin solo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home