Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Jody!!!!!

Happy Birthday to our Sexy Librarian, Jody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, Jody, or Jodyth as we sometimes call her, is bringing in a LOT more readers to the library since she started working there. At first her co-workers were somewhat , astounded, but when they noticed how many more guys were suddenly reading young adult , Sci-fi and FANTASY, well, now they are all for her somewhat un-librarian outfits.

Says Jody " I believe in wearing what's comfortable in the office, and nothing fits me quite so well as my Alter Ego Corset and my little plaid mini skirt., slip into a pair of thigh high leather boots, and you have an outfit that can go from the office to the dance floor in no time "

Jody is the inventor of the theory that any name can be a FANTASY Renn Fest name simply by adding the letters TH to the end and can be seen hanging out at all the hotspots in the Twin Cities, ( everywhere any of my bands gigs ) and hopefully, at Baltic Con, complete with corsets , this May.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY , JODYTH

14 Comments:

At 5:21 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

Hey Happy Birthday Jody!

i'd also like to mention today is also our own Vandaluna's Birthday! Woohoo!!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Happy Birthday Jody!

And did anyone ever mention that our own RavynManiac is evil?
::grin::

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Happy birthday to Jody and Vandaluna!

That is one Sexy Librarian indeed!

I have discovered that one of my high school friends makes her own corsets. I may have to try to commission one for this spring.

-- Danth Guyth

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Happy Birthday you bodacious bookworms! We love you!

 
At 7:53 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

Happy B-day to Jodyth (I love that) and Vandaluna. May your corsets be overflowing with birthday goodness (though I'm sure the men fans will be wishing for the overflowing of other things) ;-)

Maureenth doesn't seem to work as a Renn Fest name... it sounds like a number. "een" names seem like they need some sort of grammar exception rule.

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Vandeth! Sure has a ring to it!!

You are all so wonderful. Thank you for the birthday wishes!

 
At 8:19 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

better late than never - HAPPY BDAY TO JODY AND VANDA!!! hope your day was wonderful and involved chocolate! love the idea of Vandeth - very medival and forbidding! ivenotimeth however sounds like a bad lisp..

 
At 10:03 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

Happy Birthday to the lovely Jodyth and the splenderific Vandaluna!! Best of all to you both.

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Malena-th doesn't ring. Lorraineth does though. HHhhmmm

 
At 12:47 AM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday Vanda! I can't wait to meet all of you in person. Yeah for corsets and chocolate!

 
At 1:18 AM , Blogger K said...

Nah, Kirstenth is a little tricky too (and Kth just sounds like algebra).

How about Marsaili for Celtic-ness? My parents considered calling me that!

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger Jodyth said...

Thanks for all of the birthday greetings, and Happy Birthday to my birthday partner Vanda.

My birthday plans include me taking advantage of people willing to feed me. Food is love/love is food. That's why I bake.

Your librarian.

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jody and Vanda!

I don't think the "-th" thing works for any of my names, but we have come up with lots of names for Pernese dragons.

 
At 2:24 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Mmmmaybe.....but it's already medieval/rennaissance enough for a second (descriptive) name in the Society for Creative Anachronism, though my S.C.A. name is Myfanwy Cymraes. And it really doesn't work for my legal name.

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home