Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Malena!

Somewhere out west, in a dark , silent , cobwebbed covered crypt, the sort of place Creatures of the Night are wont to inhabit in the day light hours, sleeps....The sweetest girl in the world.

And today is her Birthday.

Yes, my best friend is the entire world, is having a Birthday today. I have in fact sent her a present, tho of course, I cannot say at this exact moment what it is, but I think she will like it.

And so, Malena, I wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day. Or night actually, she is not much for daylight hours this girl. I send you spiders, and bats and skelotons, a vampire or two, some ghouls, as well as a host of un-dead Things, and my only regret is that I can't be there for the party.

But I will think about her.

Love and Birthdays,
Lorraine

13 Comments:

At 9:45 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MALENA!

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Bulfinch's Aglaia said...

Warmest birthday wishes, Malena! Many wonderful and beautiful returns of the day! -- grace

 
At 12:10 PM , Blogger scored4life said...

Happy Birthday! I remember when I turned 25, that was quite a year. The good news is it only gets better! (Please allow me to remain in my own little fantasy world...It's sooo pretty here.)

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Jodyth said...

May you have the best Birthday ever!

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger faerydusted1 said...

And just so's I can pull out all the silliest birthday songs I know today!

Hippo Birdie two ewes,
Hippo Birdie two ewes,
Hippo Birdie, Deer Ewe,
Hippo Birdie two ewes!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Hippo, Birdie, Two Ewes, Malena! Have a fantabulous day/night. =)

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Robert/ GuardianAlien said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Mousey! Don't forget to send us your address. malena@malenateves.com
We've got gifts for you from all the LaMies!!!!.
We love Allistair "Crawly" Hee heeee

Thanks for all the Bday wishes everyone!
Love you LaMies!

 
At 4:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Much love and bday wishes to you.

 
At 6:46 PM , Blogger ravyn said...

i said it on the previous post, but, it bears repeating, heh. Happy Birthday to the GSL ;-)

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

Oh I agree... I agree...

Many happy returns and wishes of sugary-chocolatey-freshly-made goodness to you.

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

[vanda assumes her best marilyn monroe voice]:

Okay, so you probably don't want to hear me sing.
:-)

Happy Birthday Malena!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Marvelous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home