Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Lojo, Lorraine and Big Sexy Show!

Hello all, for those of you in the Midwest, here is some great news about a weekend of concerts in Stillwater, MN , with some old friends, and for those of you outside the Twin Cities, some info about a mightly fine singer/songwriter (and our own Johnny Sjogren) you might like to know....


On Friday, June 2nd, from 7:30pm to 11:30pm we have, from the Bad Boys of Irish Music, John, " Big Sexy" Sjogren coming down to Charlies Pub at the Historic Water Street Inn, for a concert with the Fabulous Lorraine, It's the Lorraine and Johnny Show, (Sometimes known as " Blarney Rubble " sorry!) and yes, anything can and will happen this night.
Get ready for some WHISKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And on Saturday June 3rd Lojo Russo is coming home for a concert with the Fabulous Lorraine! We will be playing at Charlies Pub from 7:30pm to 11:30pm. Lojo has been away on tour for some time now, and we can't wait to have her all to ourselves again! For those of you who don't know Lojo she is a wonderful, quirky, strange, lovely, very very talented , singer, songwriter, comeadian little darling, who from time to time has more colours in her hair than I do. In other words, just like us. Spread the word, folks!


So that is Frinday night June 2nd, Johnny and Lorraine!

And on Saturday , June 3rd , Lojo and Lorraine!

Two great nights of music, heck, it is a hotel, get a room! Stay all weekend!


Ok, so you ask, where is PAUL SCORE in all of this? Has she ditched him for a Hot Women and a Guitar Playing Hard Whiskey Drinking Dude???? No, no, not to worry. Mr Score has ditched ME for the weekend, to go to , of all things, a Genetics Conference. What a day job! He should get serious!



Love and Music, Lorraine

16 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger scored4life said...

All right Lorraine, you finally did it. I have joined the bloging community. My God, my God, what have I done? I'm glad you used such a fine picture of me working so hard. (Though I must say that is one comfy chair!) See you're not the only one to talk in parenthesis. I am really looking forward to Balticon and I must say the transition between conventions should be very, very entertaining. I've been following your blogs and I look forward to meeting everyone!

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Welcome, Mr. Score!

And....what's the world coming to, what with putting work before pleasure. ;)

Does seem like Ms. Fabulous didn't miss a beat finding temporary replacements, though, did she? ;)

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Welcome to the blog Mr. Score- we are indeed a merry band and sometimes have wonderful makeup, hair and recipe tips, along with snakes, spiders, very cool clouds, and corsets...

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Oh man, I would SO love to see you play with Lojo, Lolo! One of these days I'll be out your way when you're doing a gig.

Welcome, Mister Paul!

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger elizabeth said...

So, Lorraine, are you going to make Johnny dress nice and act couth again?!? If so, I shall bring my $20 to request a "clean" toast.

I think the last time I heard you and Lojo play together was probably in Steve's basement . . .

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Malena said...

welcome PAUL! All I can say is...
It's about DAMN time you joined this eclectic circus.

And LaMies....FYI, Paul is going to be playing with us at Balticon. And when Paul plays, the girls go wild. I've heard stories, but I'll let the dude himself tell them. (Hey, I'll be selling Nocturna undies at our merch table) So Paul, don't be surprised if a few get flung in your face on stage. (There ARE worse things you know!) Like hairy old men in g-strings on Venice Beach..no really it happens. EWWWWW! This ain't FRANCE people!!

 
At 10:45 PM , Blogger Rubius said...

Welcome welcome!!! so glad you could join us here!

Truly looking foward to hearing you play in Baltimore!!!... and maybe throwing some undies... he he he

Wish I were somewhere nearby to hear the luscious Lojo and Lolo and... er ... Blarney Rubble (snicker)

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Welcome Paul!

Looking forward to meeting you at Balticon.

 
At 8:55 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

all hail the Paul.
do we call him P Sco?

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Malena said...

P sco sounds like Peace Co. I like it.
And I like LaMie for the new kittie. Mascot Mascot....

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Okay...the time has come the walrus said...heh.

The moment you've all been waiting for...

Nora and Laura announce the Balticon Corsetted Goddess Party!

This event will be held Sunday evening at ten o'clock in the evening. Lammie's presences are requested. LaM will be playing their special brew of music in an intimate environment. A special treat for us all.

Danth, Rubius and whomever else will be in attendance...we kindly ask if you could help us prepare the room for the event.

The party is being held in the McCormick suite which is, by day, the greenroom.

Balticon is looming...two weeks.

Lorraine, Malena, if you want to post this in a main post instead of a comment, it is time.

So don your drag and join the crowd.

Luvvies!

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger Rubius said...

So happy to help... so very happy to help.

big excitement... (but no corset to speak of)

 
At 5:09 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Count me in! I'll be happy to help! It will be sooo much fun, can't wait to meet everyone!

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Corsets are not required.
If you want to help, meet chica-Nora and I at the greenroom an hour before the party. :-)

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Balticon Corsetted Goddess Party? Rock on! I'm so there. Now I have an excuse to wear the other outfit I put together in large part thanks to Lolo and Malena's kindness.

 
At 1:00 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

I kindly request lots of pictures for those of us who can't be at the LaMie Corsetted Goddess Party. :)
Please.

Pretty please.


Pretty please with sugar on top.

::batting eyes::

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home