Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Loving the Sunshine

Sun. Warm. Malena . NOT three words you would ever expect to hear in connection with each other. Ever. But there you have it. That is everything that is wonderful about life right now.

I did yoga outside this morning and am now drinking tea and wearing the very coolest new rhinestone studded jeans ever, a gift my my West Coast family. Paired with my Shut Up And Rock Tee Shirt, I feel hip enough for any of the current Hot Spots out here. Of course, it's pretty early yet, so perhaps I will have more tea and keep working via cell and e-mail until Malena, little Creature of the Night that she is, gets up. We stayed up pretty late planning and plotting together , but I am an early riser from a different time zone, and so am wild awake.

I think today is gym and music.

How's that for the wild life?

Love and Oceans,
Lorraine

7 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Gym and music are good. :)

Can't wait for the hubby to become employed again so we can start up a prenatal yoga class together. All your talk of working out has me wishing even more that I was doing just that. Glad it's going so well!

Oh, and send some of that sunshine up north a few hundred miles, if you could. We have party guests arriving for my boy's birthday and San Franciscans can turn into utter wuss-monkeys about leaving their houses if it rains (and I ain't eating all this cake myself!)

 
At 2:23 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

did you mean to say WILD AWAKE, cause i love it!
am back in the treehouse, and now going to send you directions for the club, for tonight.
yay, Lolo is in MY town, nanny-nany-boo-boo!!!!!

Magic Malena is going to show me how to do my picture thingy, cause i am challenged by these high velocity technological advances that humans keep making.
signed, elf kitty

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

I, too, wondered if "wild awake" was Freudian or not. ;)

Kitty Cat: Don't worry. I don't know how to put in an icon either. Though I have to admit liking the mystery to others of not having my face show up every time I post something. AFAIK, there are no pictures of me anywhere on the web, at least not under 'ariandalen.' Haven't checked on other names.

 
At 3:15 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

I haven't figured out the icon thing either and won't until my daughters come home from college - and I swore to myself not to rely on my kids for tech help. aaaaghh. Sunshine here today but COLD and I ran over a mouse with the car and now it's frozen to the drive. yuch. and I love wild awake too - have fun and warmth!! lucky yous!!!

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger K said...

I know how to do icons, but I'm a lazy so-and-so.

More tea sounds like an excellent plan, which I am about to follow myself... (well, technically I haven't had any yet, so it's not "more". Maybe I should upload my Alice in Wonderland icon...)

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

Silly Californians? Hey! I resemble that remark! :D

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

We've had no winter here. 40s in the a.m. and 70s during the day. The childling was bemoaning the lack of winter and wants to move north.

Icons? Moi? I'll never tell.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home