Thursday, December 08, 2005



Wehooooooo! Lorraine will be here tomorrow. That means party time for Malena. Yes, I agree the baby kitty Misty is very very cute. What furry creature isn't? We love ani-mules here. I'm getting excited about this christmas party. It's an excuse to dress up. I love to dress up you know. Everywhere we go, I have to do a piggytail picture with Lorraine's hair. We love our little rainbow brite!

I think we're doing the webcam party on Sunday. More details tomorrow. I pick up Lorraine at 11 am. We'll be making bath bombs, soaps, and potions this weekend. I might even be tempted to eat a little chocolate. (Hey, Kitty AND Lorraine are coming over) What could be a better excuse?
We'll let you join in the party of course...filled with Music and Magic as usual.
I guess I won't wear my robe and slippers to the airport. Maybe I'll upgrade to Miles sweats and t shirt....

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Stardustgirl said...

Hee! That picture says it all: you bundled up sensibly in a hat, gloves and thick coat, and Lorraine frolicking with just a light fleece thingie. Crazy Northerners! I think the cold has gotten to all of them. :-D

LA has much better jammies-at-the-airport weather. I wish we had some of that right now. We just got 8 inches of snow!

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

i vote for the jammies.
pj's all 'round.
as for chocolate, is that a vegetable too?
ok, and who out there in L'ammie world can explain to this Luddite what this symbol means
3> when used in emailing? it looks like a lying-down naked lady to me. (that is probably what it means & i am now in trouble! hahaha)
can't wait to see the dynamic duo.
tomorrow?

 
At 2:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you ladies have a lot of fun rocking around the Yule tree!!

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger vandaluna said...

Ravyn says I should participate more so here goes...
:-)

How far is Malena from Lisa? Perhaps the two of you can stop in for a visit? Just an idea.

Have a great time and share the goddess energy!

vanda

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger ravyn said...

Not only that, you won't have to wear 5 layers to visit her **chuckle**

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home