Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can I get a woah woah?

Malena's Birthday
Yeah baby! Tomorrow IS my birthday. Me, Mr. Gorgeous and our daughter went to Santa Barbara today. I got some new duds to wear to convergence. Miles bought me 6 inch platform ruby slippers. It's "The Wizard of Oz" meets Betty Page. What could be better than that?
I'll tell you....If Lorraine had a matching pair!

We are SO SO SO excited to start recording. We have been blessed to have some extremely talented people work with us on this project. We will be blogging every night after the studio. But this week....
it's PARTY TIME BABY! So, if you're in LA and you see a 6'6" drag queen in a corset wearing red sparkle shoes, LOOK CLOSELY it could be me. Hee hee

But seriously, this week we are going to be working on our songs. There are a few that are so so sad, I worry I will cry when recording them. LIKE Isobel..and Dark Sonnet...and Personal Thing.
I hope they bring you to tears too! SOON we will be able to share these last 8 months with you. I'm so excited I'm not even hungry for Chocolate!

5 Comments:

At 8:09 AM , Blogger ariandalen said...

::ahem::
"Hippo birdies to you!
Hippo birdies to you!
Hippo birdies, dear Malena!
Hippo birdies to you!"


And many more!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger K said...

Many happy returns of the day!

Are you really six feet without your platforms? Or did I read that wrong?

Have fun, anyway.

 
At 4:49 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Happy Birthday!!

 
At 4:55 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Have a wonderful birthday! Have fun practicing and best of luck on your upcoming cd!

 
At 11:29 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Woooooooooooo!!! Many happy returns, Malena!! Day late but no less enthusiastic... hope you had an awesome time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home