Saturday, June 04, 2005

Corsets and Couch Potatos

Hi, it's me here, Lorraine, writing as if I was Malena. I know one can change this over and I could be me, but some nights it's all the same anyway, so I shall be her. ( and perhaps I will even look as good in a corset, hmm, I am liking this...)

This was by far the quietest , most laid back time we have ever spent together. Did almost nothing but sit and talk ( and cough and sniffle in my poor case ) It was lovely ( not the sniffly bits ) I am not sure we will ever finally say everything that we have to talk about, and hours to do it in are never ever enough. Did lots of talking and planning for the cd, too, both the music and the booklet. We had wanted to have some time with the lovely Miss Kitty ( Cat Mihos , friend and photographer from the Gods ) but had to turn down adventure this time. It will be a different story when I come back in two weeks. We had also planned another shoot for the cover, actually, but we are putting it off again for two weeks as the Terrible Illness of Doom has rendered me, uh, about as attractive feeling as those worms that Sharon the Bird Lady puts in the , well, worm feeder, I guess. I look ok, mind you, it's just the way one FEELS....

We did manage to get out around dinner time and stopped by a store called Ipso Facto. I now have a lovely new Spider necklace, a Coffin ring and a Skeleton , uh, I am not sure what, but I like it.

My goals , hopes and dreams for the evening include, entirely, of being able to stay awake long enough to watch something in the way of a movie.

I'm having a lovely time. As ever. And ever.

Love,Couches,Corsets and Worms,

Lorraine ( or Malena, remember I'm not quite sure...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home