Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Amara



Wow! I feel special. I do I do! I just finished doing a reading for this wonderful girl named Fiana. Fiana told me she found out about me through Adelphia.net. So, I go see what they've got posted...and what do I find?
Amara. A role playing game created by Emma Honkala.

She posted MY photo as Amara. Yeah! Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? I tried to find her email address to thank her but, no luck so far. So, if Emma ever reads this...I say THANK YOU! I'm honored to be the Amara poster girl.
Love ya!

Amara-Malena

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Dear Emma,
Feel free to use any of my photos for your character. I have quite a few on my photo page. www.malenateves.com/photo.html
When the CD comes out, you can order right off the site! yeah! Keep in touch and thanks for writing!
BIG HUGS,
Malena

 
At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read big dicks Allegra+chicago+hotel kidsnet parentalcontrols 2 0 serial Plesk reseller home loans comparison australia Gmc mud epidemiology distance education masters free+parental+control+of+internet+access explain what is wireless barcode scanners Suzuki samurai engine free parental control download 1990 honda cbr1000f luggage system video conferencing setup pictures Lorida timeshare Gayboysex with impotence How long can you stay on ativan Pain medication nt 26 Free quality parental control Bosch shx dishwasher Artificial bone oral surgery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home