Thursday, May 12, 2005

Potions and Lotions

This web cam thing is great! Except when you forget you are being recorded and bite your cuticles AND do far worse things. That was me tonight. You never REALLY know how dorky you look until you get a web cam. Yes, Thank God Qwitchie loves me in all my domestic splendor. Of course at this point, neither of us have any clue what we are wearing to the benefit. I always say, "If worse comes to worst, I'll throw a corset on over a black dress and be done." I mean how can you go wrong with something that pushes up your bust, cinches in your waist and smoothes your hips?

I'm not even packed. I've been making potions and things for the shop. Since all our products are hand made, it takes a while. The lavender-geranium sea scrub is being stored in the freezer right now. When I return from Minneapolis, the shop will be about ready. I've got pages and pages of products to be posted on our site. One line I've been working on is "Goddess Oils". You will be able to select the oil according to your needs. For example Qadesh is the Goddess of Fertility, so that oil would contain herbs such as Clary Sage which helps with Hormone problems and infertility. Of course all our products are "For entertainment purposes only" (Spoken in my radio announcer voice) due to the FDA and all of that. But be assured- I put all of my heart, might, mind and strength into everything I do. Otherwise, why bother right?
So, tomorrow I will paint my toes and get ready to be a diva again. Otherwise, I am just the weird Witchy lady on the corner that sings too loud while cooking her husband's dinner. Hee hee

With love and orris root powder,

Malena (Witchy)