Saturday, May 07, 2005

Malena's Magick Garden

Malena's Magick Garden

Today has been dreamy. I've been working on the jasmine and the lavender. The jasmine flowers go in the tea and the lavender goes in basically everything. Oh, I must tell you about our shop "availability" policy. We don't buy our herbs from some wholesaler in china. Most of our products are make from the contents of my garden. On occation if I can't grow or make a product, I buy it from a wonderful couple who own a farm in Michigan. Everything is organic and planted with love.
Please allow 2 weeks for shipping on all orders.

Ok ok, enough shop talk. We only have 7 more days until we perform with Garrison Keillor. I am steadily doing my Psychic Diet to enable my curvacous bod to slip into my dress. We all know after seeing 13 Nights of Fright that it takes skill for my bust to stay in the corset, right? If I gain 5 pounds, BOOM baby!
When Lorraine and I are apart, we have no problem being good with our eating habits. BUT, when we are together (being the bad influence that I am) I tend to make her eat Chocolate with me. A lot of chocolate. In fact, we could write a book titled,
A best friends guide to eating chocolate at night"

Conventions are the best. I can't wait for the next one. The best thing about CONs is no matter how outrageously I'm dressed, there is always someone who blows me out of the water. This happens at Hollywood Special Effects parties too. But THAT is a story for another BLOG. I must get back to boiling soap and giving Mr. Gorgeous a hair cut. Oh, those lovely curly locks!

Love you all to death.

Malena TEVES

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

The show sounds wonderful...looking forward to the new stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home