Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pianos and Little Cars

Still having the most fun ever out here! Malena and I went and saw Tori in concert last night. She is one of my favourite performers ever, always has been , and last night was one of the best concerts I have ever seen her do. It was just her and her piano, which I love best. She was on fire, magic, wonderful , fun, silly and , well, just plain magic. I am in awe of her and am greatful every time I can see her play. Could have listened for hours.

It was lovely too seeing everyone at the show. Photographer Mimi Ko was there, I don't know why I didn't remember she lived here , but it was a lovely suprise running into her, and of course seeing Kitty Cat is ever wonderful, cozy, sweet and like coming home to a person you Need to see more of. I finally got to meet a band I have been listening to on and off for several years now, The Endless, very nice to meet you Adrianna and Dave ( sorry if I am spelling your name wrong, Adrianna, and Dave, I might have got your name WRONG, I am SO bad with names, drop me a note if it is not Dave and I will correct that.... ) And a Very big thanks to all of the Neil fans who came up and said hello and wished us luck on the cd! You made us feel so very loved!!!!!

Almost as cool as the show was the fact that Malena let me drive her little Miata home from the concert. Heady stuff for a girl from the Midwest, tooling up Sunset Blvd in a sports car at one in the morning. Oh yes!!!....My Flash Girl bandmate, Emma Bull, used to live out here and always wanted a car like that to drive around in, and I say to her now, that Emma, you were right, NOT an over-rated expierence.

Today is a photo shoot with our Kitty Cat and maybe Mimi Ko, who has , I believe , been talked into coming along and taking some shots as well. We are going to be the best photographed band ever, these two have Vision!!!

Love and pianos ,

Lorraine

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

that's bizarre. i'm sitting here writing a post about how we met you lovely ladies, and then here you are. how nice. it's Adriana and Dave, you got it right. it was really great to meet you. i definitely want to hear about the shoot today with Mimi.

our site: www.theendlessband.com with photos by Mimi

 
At 5:15 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Tori, Lorraine, Malena, Adriana, and Mimi Ko in one place? I would have died to be there. ^_^

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I swear I did not plant those comments. But they are very nice. You have defnitely made my posse salivate for your album, that's certain. I will make sure to spread the gospel as soon as it's out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home