Monday, May 16, 2005

I must not forget LoJo...........

Speaking of greats, I almost forgot to tell you about Lojo. Being with Lojo and Lorraine, I was painfully aware of my fashion doll mannerisms. These dames have got guts... and grit too. Lojo would tell this insane biting jokes between takes that kept me ROLLING! You know, their nasty but you have to laugh? She is quite a character and as Adam said, "Man, that *i*ch can sing!" She has that rusty sexy sound goin' on. Melissa Etheridge is soon to be out of a job. (M.E. is one of my BIG heroes so I say it with LOVE) But the truth is the truth baby! I can't wait for you to hear all this cool music. Ok, Now I must post photos and practice because honey, we are taken over this town!
la la L.A. Malena

2 Comments:

At 2:20 AM , Blogger K said...

Get well soon, Lorraine!

 
At 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home