Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Love it like mold, it can grow anywhere"

A quote from our wonderfully witty house guest, which is bound to be a Malena Collection t-shirt. Just a quick note to tell you all how much we LOVE you, How much you brighten our days and NIGHTS in my case, and how much FUN we have writing to you. This blog would be silly without your comments and feedback. You give us a reason to be our witty selves. Now, from what I hear, Fablo is having a GIANT party for her birthday. Being the LA shmuck that I am, my busy schedule won't allow me to COME! AHHHHHHHHHHHH THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA how much I am suffering here. Hopefully my Fabu-rific outfits will arrive in time for her to wear them on stage. If not, there are two more clothing companies on my list to take over and obliterate!!!!




P.S. This was meant for Valentines Day, with is now nearly over (except for me, nocturnal freak) so let's move on to tomorrow, which is today for some of you and celebrate Lorraine's 30th birthday, again. She's gigging and the world rejoices!!!

7 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

If love was a weed this world would be a garden! Great pictures beautiful!

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Yes! It is now my B'day!!!!! Hurrah!!!

And I am completely brains dead. Lots of picures to post tho, will try and get that up as soon as I can.

What was I saying????

Brain dead.

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Wow. I know sometimes I end up as Malena, but one wonders HOW I ended up as Spacelaw????

Most likely all this French...Thanks to two days in her company, I am pretty much fluent...

Hard to talk to Kristina tho...Don't know much Canadaian, eh????

 
At 12:31 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

ahhh braindead is a good thing if it comes after a night of fun! Happy bday Lorraine, hope its grand!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Hera said...

Happy Birthday Lorraine!
- Til Hamingju med afmaelid!!
xox!

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Je suis jealous! ^_^

One of you visitors show Lorraine the little field where it says "You're currently posting as ___" so these things don't sneak up on her. =9

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

hahahAHHAAHHAH DAnth, you are the perfectest of all Web Elf incarnations.....
ok, i am waiting to see the Tiffany's bracelet---come on, ladies, someone post a photo...
Quiche, i so sorry your prezzie broke in the US mail, i will repair....Miss you all, and i am recovered fully now from my 22 hour Barry Manilow gig. He is much taller than i thought and we also saw Donny Osmond, who was quite sweet to us gals. He too was tall. Who knew!!??
xoxoxoxo Happy late Valentine & Quiche Day, 30, eh? yes, that is about right. ANd please send me Misty, she will be happy here in sunny & 70* CA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home