Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Weekend in Photos

Kimberly sent me a LOT of photos , so here you go....

Let's start with the Graveyard, as they are always the most fun, the older the better I say. Sadly, it was daytime and not at night, under a full moon , with Things creeping from their Graves....



Here is Washington Irving's grave. He was the only one we knew in Sleepy Hollow, the rest of the graves are random dead.



Kimberly, amazing photographer that she is, shot this picture of the inside of the old church ( which, a sign says, has been there and continually holding services for 300 years, except during the revolution ) I love the way the outside got into the shot, pretty darn cool I say.



Here is a truly glamorous shot of me and Kimberly in the , uh, parking lot, at Macbeth.



And here is me working on my dramatic acting skills, stabbing Kim's daughter Caitlen , ala Macbeth.



I call these next ones " My Big Head in the Sea, Big Head in the Woods and Big Head in the City "








This last one is my favorite , it looks like we are Very Afraid of something.

I hope you enjoyed this little My Weekend in Photos. Tomorrow , the Star of the photo essay ( the first of many , I am thinking ) is Madame Malena Mim!

Love and Pictures,
Lorraine

9 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

Oh, I should mention that the Big Head series, and the last Very Afraid shot were taken by Caitlen. She is turning out to be quite a photographer, and as soon as she send me a link, you can se soem of her movies on You Tube.

And I COMPLETELY forgot to mention that I got to see a rough cut of our video!!!! Malena is AMAZING, truly! It is SO good....

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

What amazing photos! Like the ghost reflections of you through the windows! Thanks for sharing your magical mystery tour with Kim!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

I love looking at the windows of a moving train.

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Fabulous Lorraine said...

It was pretty cool, I had a lot of fun, it went so quickly. The train went right along the river, all the way to the City. It was such a ifferent way to come into New York, never done it before...

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Here I am working like a dog and Miss Fabulous is off seeing Macbeth! The pain! Well, having her name her baby kitty after me is very comforting. Now if only I could make sure the cat doesn't kill everything in a 20 miles radius. ha ha
Love the photos and I wih I was there!!!
I'm here doing jewelry and photoshoots.
Can't wait to see the video. It's killing me darlinG!
Kimberly and Lorraine together= a full on party! I am having phantom withdrawls!

 
At 10:47 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

my favorite shot is the last one, the one of you 2 ladies on the train.
Irving! now i want to watch SLEEPY HOLLOW again.
xoxox
miss you all.
Kitty-who-is-off-to New Orleans(on her own photo shoot, i am using the last of my analog film)
but i forgot it is almost MARDI GRAS, ka-whoopsi!

 
At 2:55 AM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

You do look worried in that last pic!
I quite like the church picture, it makes me wonder how it was taken and all sorts about angles.

 
At 7:39 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

I love the train photo, reminds me of riding the el every day when I lived in Chicago, could look inside lots of indigent hotel windows, and see some unusual sights. SNOW DAY trala, even the college is closed, and its snowing yet. and cold. now i am off to do battle with my trusty snow thrower....

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger xxxxx said...

I saw MacBeth today! Excellent! Definitely worth the trip.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home