Friday, January 18, 2008

Good Morning!

Quick post this morning....

I am so happy that so many of you want to come to my Birthday Party! It makes me feel so good, truly. I will try and make it as fun as possible, and for those of you who can't come, we will take lots of pics and tell you all!. I may take my laptop in , so you can have live pics and reports from the party.....They have wi-fi....

Uh, for those of you who are coming, this was the weather report for tonight...

" Wind chill readings 27 below to 37 below zero. "

In a word: COLD!!!!! Insane cold!!!!!!!

New Kitty is coming this week, and I am so excited. Venus needs a playmate, badly. All Poor Zoe wants is to go to sleep, and then BAM Venus jumps on her head. Zoe, is not amused by this. New Kitty, who may be called Madame Malena Mim , will even the odds a little. I hope. She'll certainly have enough energy for Venus, despite the picture here....



Then I am off to New York next weekend, to see Penn Gilette in Macbeth. ( which is actually in New Jersey, but I am meeting up with Kimberly Butler, who, it turns out is as Shakespeare Mad as I am ) I have a sitter for the weekend, who will come and be Mom to the Kitties, a sweet 14 year old girl , who loves clothes with Skulls. A Little LaMie! We will teach her up right!!!

Love, and dreaming of Warm,
Lorraine

9 Comments:

At 12:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Lorraine! Given your love for Shax, you might want to check out Cromulent Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus at the Bedlam theatre in Minneapolis. It plays through Feb. 2nd, and I'm a little biased (I built the costumes, my bf is in it), but I think it's extremely well done.

 
At 1:22 PM , Blogger Jennabel said...

Sounds good. ( Hey I'm in a Band called Bedlam! ) and I've never seen Titus.... If I can make it work, I am there....

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Jennabel said...

Hmm...I seem to be posting as my assistant...

( who, it should be noted, my very best friend Malena , just HEAD-HUNTED away from me...Some people! )

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger spacedlaw said...

Yickes! I am not geared for cold.
12 years in Holland and 3 in Italy have not filled my wardrobe with VERY warm stuff. Except for my dry suit.
Maybe I should bring my dry suit and call the whole thig a full immersion?

I think Madam Malena Mim is very cute. The name might make her a tad mischievous and yet sweet and lovable (whereas calling a furry creature Venus was really calling for a dominatrix).

 
At 4:19 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

Love, love, love your kitty photos! At least the sleeping kittylooks warm! Can't see the talented P.G. as Macbeth! But who knows, sounds like an interesting production. Happy Birthday!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

everything happens in this blog, including HEAD HUNTING. love that. missing the cold snap of the midwest. but very well happy to be home.
have to fly to new orleans next week, not for HEAD HUNTING, that i know of....hmmmm. will report in.
meanwhile, the battle rages between my Batman and Mister Kitty (the Joker) YES, i will trade for ZOE please.

 
At 11:09 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

You can wear it in my hot tub, spacelaw! We will keep you warm. I hope. When I drove home tonight it was -12 and who knows what windchill. I have hot tea, Kitties and a fire, and I am still shivering.

The Kitties, by the way, had a PARTY tonight. Miss Kitty had gathered all their toys for me and put them in a nice basket, and they were ALL out and all over. It looks like Mascare of the Mice.

Miss Kitty, New Orleans?? Oh so jealous! And we can talk trade, If Mr Kitty is actually half Bengal, I know about these guys....Cat trading.....Everything does happen on this blog...

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I know about the band called Bedlam -- I make a point to catch you at 'Fest every year! Except I think the were a Lorraine short each time I caught them this past summer...

Anyway, just had to have my unreasonable fangirl moment -- you're an incredibly talented musician! I hope you ARE able to make the show, and that you enjoy it.

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

I told Lori yesterday that we have to move to Florida when I retire with the rest of the oldies. It's gotten cold and all of my old injuries are paining me. I'm too young to feel so old.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home