Friday, February 15, 2008

And when in doubt... speak French or Canadian

Hello dear LaMies,
This is your friendly neibourhood guest blogger speaking.
So you thought we would post something about FabLo's Valentine gig last night and that we would do it live, didn't you?
And that would have been great fun too.
However...
There was this small matter of a forgotten laptop.
We did try mental vawes but they just don't travel so well with the cold. Although you might have heard us roar with laughter (the windows of the pub did shake a bit).



No video: her computer refused to listen to my cell phone (who might have been whispering endearments in Italian to it for all I know, it was Valentine's day after all) and since they could
not find a common language decided to part with a few xenophobic remarks.
Which is just to prove that you NEED to speak foreign languages.
So. Repeat after me:
Joyeux anniversaire
(Chère Lorraine)
Nos voeux les plus sincères
(Chère Lorraine)
JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE !

On top of a great gig we had also the privilege to meet the KITTIES!

Isn't this creature just adorable? She is extremely sweet but she does have sharp claws and I will probably have to answer a few awkward questions when back at home.


More later on.
Stay tuned.

12 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Fabulous!

And many more!

 
At 3:41 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

::palm - forehead:: Thanks for the pictures, Spacedlaw!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Malena said...

Hey Girls! It was fun to talk with you earlier. I'm painting my claws right now! I have an Alter Ego modeling gig tonight with David.

I MISS YOU ALL! I WANT TO BE THERE!!!! I will try to get some candid shots for you tonight. And party hard for me. (pretend there's a smoke machine and some pyrotechnics for me ok?)
Love you Lorraine!! Happy Birthday! Did you like the luggage?

 
At 4:57 PM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

(What she said.)
(Except for the claws-painting.)
(And the modeling gig, alas.)

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Sounds like you all are having a grand ole time! Wish I had some claws to paint - work ruins my hands and nails to the point of no return. Happy Bday once again Lorraine - the kitties are sure cute!

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Yoga Gal said...

Guest blogger, you forgot to sign your name! Get photos though! Good work Spacelaw! Happy birthday Ms. Lorraine! Have a great party. Sorry to write so late but I'm still hung over from far too much Valentine's day champagne. Happy Birthday!

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Beez said...

Well Fabulous, I don't speak French but-

Happy Birthday, eh?

 
At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Quiche! You Rock!
Blessed to have such a friend as you. Just from Me.

 
At 11:44 PM , Blogger FabulousLorraine said...

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!

(Malena Loved the luggage!!!!)

( luggage??? I'm with you, but have to admit some suprise, already used it tho..... Could this be a HINT that I need to do some TRAVELING??? )

Beez, you have a GREAT French accent, I can hear it, eh!!!!!

Dan Guy, you would SOOOOO look great with painted claws......

Anonymous..Just you! I am sure you are lovely as just you, and I thank you! And I am sure I am lucky and blessed in having a freind like YOU.....Just me....

Spacelaw is still hanging with Big Sexy, Adam, Karrin, and Betsy in Pink, or at least she was when I left. But she took a LOT of photos of the insanely wonderfully goofy musicly inspired show tonight. I felt unbelieveably loved. Truly. The music was great, the people were a part of it, and we had a fine time, to sum it up.

Our guest blogger, tho she doesn't know this yet, will be doing another post tomorrow. ( like I have a brain to do one???)

The taking the laptop to the show is not the best idea, we felt, but there will be more in the morning. Ok, Afternoon. Ok before the gig!

 
At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lorraine(sorry to be late:)

 
At 2:05 PM , Blogger Kitty Cat said...

oh, i posted on the last entry---
can't keep up with you kids.
love & lateness,
miss Kitty

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Malena said...

YES IT IS A HINT! I BIG Hint. Wait, I'm having a psychic vision....(new age music playing...chimes...incense)
I see you going west...to the ocean maybe...I see the letter M. Malibu? Malena? Madame Mim? Do those names mean anything to you Lorraine?

He heeeeeeeee
Just got up from my 9+ hour photoshoot. The best ever, more on that soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home