Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rough Cuts and Wedgies

I FINALLY finished the Alter Ego winter shoot. Karolyn has the coolest clothes ever! Especially if you plan on seducing the planet. She talked me into wearing this hot little number. I felt like a plucked chicken. (And you know how I love to cluck) Miles and I busted up laughing when I came out of the dressing room. I was walking with my butt to the wall. I am, believe it or not, very modest and weird about getting half naked.




This patent leather number will be great for clubbing, or hiding a sword in your sleeve. I Slay myself. LOL.

This dress is my kind of outfit. It covers the legs! I'm sure some of our male fans will disagree, but they will always have the AE logo shot. (I'll never live that one down)
Fablo loves this outfit. I'm giving her the skirt.

We heard some rough cuts today! Wehooo! They are so so good. Emma Bull wrote this great song that sounds so "James Bond". I told Chris I wanted to dress up in a black leather jumpsuit and run down the freeway with 5 guns in tow. One on each hip, one in each hand and one in my bra. He said,
"Don't you want to do that anyway?"
Got me there Chris! We think this album will be out IN STORES by February/March. Wehooooooooooo! So, we're riding on cloud nine here. Now I'm going to unbuckle myself and I'll be out in a week or so. SERIOUSLY!


Malena

12 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger elionwyr said...

Oh my gods...those SLEEVES!!!!!
**swoon**

iwantiwantiwantiwant!

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Lord Daecabhir said...

Um... wow! I _do_ like the one with the long skirt, it is very flattering. Besides, I've always felt that long skirts are in many ways more sensuous or enticing than short skirts. :) There's something about the "mystery" that long skirts evoke...

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Malena said...

SWAGGGGG DarlinG!
Congrads to Ariandalen! She's the lucky LaMie who won a band t-shirt this month.
It pays to be on the list everyone!

 
At 4:18 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

Those are some MARVELOUS outfits. I particularly like the sleeves and the pants.

I can't wait to hear Emma's song! I've been angling to get work to send me back out to the desert so I can hang out with her and Will.

 
At 10:32 AM , Blogger ariandalen said...

I have to admit, my favorite is the buckle pants and corset. Granted, I run around renn faires in tights, boots, and a long shirt, all bought at faires.

::evil grin:: Central Texas won't know what hit it when I start wearing my La'M T-shirt.

 
At 4:23 PM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Very cool Ariandalen! Knock Texas on its rear! Great pics as always Malena - looking forward to the new music.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger kali_licious said...

Oooooo I loves the sleevies.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger mistress mousey said...

That patent leather top is silly. Fun, but truly silly. :) But I am utterly in love with the red/black number. Mmm... corsety. And I doubt I'd ever have the occasion for the buckle pants, but I wants it! hee hee. Fabulous shoot there, lady!

And I'm SOOO looking forward to new LaM music!

 
At 8:44 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

You're fabulous, dahlink!!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Malena said...

thanks everyone.
I am glad to be in my jammies again. Lorraine will be out for Thanksgiving.
We plan to do nothing. Absolutely nothing. It never works, (usually because I can't sit still) but we are going to WORK at not working. HA ha

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger vandaluna said...

I know how you feel, Malena. But sometimes the need to just hang is very important!!

Hey...I've not kept all of the list up on my drama, but things are chaotic in my life right now. I only tell you guys b/c you know I care about you.

I'm going to visit Ravyn for Thanksgiving weekend. Should be lots of fun.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Luvvies!!

 
At 12:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wearing corsets. However, I'm also rather fond of breathing. :-)

So, the corset stays in the closet, unworn, for the time-being.

You look awesome in those outfits, Malena!

KJC

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home