Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cats and Concerts

The Tinka Bat Frog Dog is now, happily, settled into the Teves household, with two grown up Bostons, whom she bullies shamelessly, for companions. There was a little squabbling early on, but all seems well now, tho possession of the Stuffed Squeaking Fish I bought Tinka seems still in doubt.

I kind of miss the little thing, she is quite charming and a lot of fun, but when it all comes down to it , I am a Cat Person thru and thru. ( as if to bear witness to this statement, Princess the Queen of the Household has just jumped up on my desk as I type and I snapped this of her, that;s this blog up on the computer..... )

I am back now in the Frozen north , working on House, and catching up on work. No gigs this month, which seems strange, but restful. I am hoping to have a slew of new tunes for the December shows. Head's up for those of you near, or who can get near, Lojo and I are doing two nights of a Grand and Fabulous Holiday Pah-te, December 8th and 9th , at Charlie's in Stillwater, 7:30 to 11:30. The place is a rather fine hotel too, folks, so if anyone is up for a Winter Getaway, I can promise you some wonderful music and fun.

I am missing Malena pretty badly, as usual. Even tho our plans for eating right and being healthy went right out the window with the sugar cookies ( I never ever want to eat another one! Well, maybe next Halloween ) December seems a long time away. We do have some News for you tho, which will be coming in the next few days, about the recording that we have been working on! So stay turned, and stay warm!

Off now to see Miss Kitty at yet another Rock-n-Roll extravaganza and then home to hot tub , cats and the fireplace. In that order.

Love and warm,
Lorraine

__________________________________________________
The day after Fablo leaves I get the flu. (it was the truckload of cookies i think) Now, it's back to eating boring things and getting skinny for my next role. (I am aware Hollywood is weird) Thank GOD for Halloween and the ever fabulous cook Lorraine.

If you requsted a reading, hang in there. I will get to them as soon as I can breath through my nose. heee! sad but true. It will be nice to get back to doing readings and writing my book, temporarily titled,
Nerds grow up Sexy_The Malena Story
I need to make up a T-shirt that says that...with rhinestones!

More music info coming soon!

Music and Afrin,
Malena the mouth breather

4 Comments:

At 8:28 AM , Blogger ivenotime said...

Ok, I am first in line for that t-shirt! tho most days in my sweatshirts and jeans, i don't feel that sexy, its still an improvement over the awkward square peg child i was. hope you are feeling better soon Malena, do take care and enjoy the new puppy - Lorraine, sounds like a well deserved rest - enjoy the house and particularly the hot tub,(oh envy). we are cats and dog people here, and hamsters, cockatiel and ferrit as well, oh yeah, fish too. the fun of kids in college is caring for their pets when they're gone.....

 
At 4:34 AM , Blogger Dan Guy said...

I'd wear that shirt. I can't say I feel particularly sexy either, but, well, let's just say that college did wonders for my self-image and leave it at that. Viva la stringent admissions standards resulting on communities of like-minded individuals!

 
At 3:45 PM , Blogger ariandalen said...

Ms. Fabulous, everyone deserves a rest. It helps keep you from feeling like a hamster on an exercise wheel. Maybe we should all watch cats; none of mine have ever pushed themselves to the point of exhaustion after kittenhood. ;)
Ms. Marvelous, I do hope you start feeling better. Just watched Kirstie Alley on "Oprah," and she looked fantastic in her bikini! I'd wear the shirt, and then promptly forget what I was wearing until I got some really funny looks from strangers. Go ahead and laugh, it's happened before.

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger elionwyr said...

Count me in as another buyer of that t-shirt! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home